Module 1 - Sinusitis and the Primary Care Practice
This module includes two videos with narrated powerpoint presentations and a video with scope demonstration. The module can be completed at your convenience.
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other health care providers involved in the care of ENT conditions commonly encountered in Primary Care.
After completion of this online CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Diagnose sinusitis and allergies.
- Recognize the incidence and economic impact of sinus and allergy conditions.
- Discover current recommended treatment.
- Recognize the need for long-term therapy.
- Recognize SAHP disease classifications.
- Discover current surgical techniques.
- Understand usage of tools such as SNOT-22.